Monday, July 19, 2010

Beautiful


  • Have you ever been called fat and ugly???

"gemuk gedempol tendang masuk gol"
(my neighbor used to call me that )

  • Have you ever been so down and sad because no one would one to go out with you because you are not beautiful or hot like other girls????

  • Have you ever felt that you will not have a boyfriend or husband and you will end up being a spinster all the way to your foolish life???

  • Have you ever cry and wonder how am I going to go on with this life with these looks???

The answers: I have..I have..I have and I have...


It sad how people judge you that way and its really devastating. Long time ago i have been in a low self esteem where by i look down myself and no confidence at all. I did not go out hanging out with my friends because i have nothing to wear that fit me. Every time they ask me out my answer will be "I'm busy, family matters".

But sometimes truth hurts, right??? and that time i said to myself.

"syikin, you are not alone in this world, you can do it..you are beautiful and no words can bring you down"






I don't want end up looking like this and spent my day with this body. Everybody in this world wants to fell and be beautiful.. sometimes you need to sacrifice in terms of money or time to be beautiful. What you need to do is take care of yourself and most important your health..Obesity is the number 1 "disease" that need to look out for..













Every one wants to be and look like her, all you need to have discipline and support. Believe in yourself that you can do this and not to over do yourself..














Every creation that god has given to us has the value itself, but like wise man said,

"manusia tak pernah rasa puas dengan apa yg mereka ada tapi jgn lupa pada DIA yg telah mencipta"

To me its OK if you want to be beautiful, its just don't overdo yourself and always thank to God for HIS creation. For what I have right now for the full body figure that I have I'm so grateful to God for giving me a beautiful and sexy body ever...sometimes they called round is foxy..

Feel proud for what you have and remember that everyone is beautiful no matter how they are.The most important the internal spirit need to be beautiful and goes hand in hand with the external too...


P/S: listen to Christina Aguilera and you will feel and be beautiful:

You are beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring you down
You are beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring you down
Don't you bring me down today...


No comments:

Post a Comment