Monday, July 19, 2010

Extra and Extra and More Extra

The other day i went to a blood donation center and it was surprisingly, i lose some weight..this might sound crazy u will laugh because I am extra with extra and extra baggage and fat..huahuahuahua

but its OK, because i lose 8 kg the other day.. from 77 kg to 69 kg..to you it might sound little but to me its a lot. for the past few months ago i have been sweating like crazy to maintain my weight to this level. i felt satisfied and happy because i had come to this level of the 60's and no more 70's for me anymore.
So i went to see a Slimming counselor, you know like that body France center and so on..just for fun to get their view on my body and my weight. so they told me that my body weight ideal is 53. so i have another 16 kg extra baggage that need to throw out the window...Do you want to know what they told me???

"miss nurul, went we analyze your body you are actually not fat. you have your body shape and your height. with a exercise and proper diet you will reached your 50's, but its all depends on you because you are the one who decide..its your body, you need discipline"

I took up as a challenge to me and soon it will be mine...(the evil laugh)


It's been a week now since i don't exercise anymore.busy..busy and busy with my exam and everything but soon this will come to reality..

You can do it..


No comments:

Post a Comment