Monday, July 19, 2010

long time now......

its been a while since i don't blog anymore, but someone says to me:

"KIN BILA NAK UPDATE BLOG" and so i reply "MALASLAH" and he reply kalu da malas nak buat mcmne kan????

and so i took the incentive to update it even though nothing new happened in my life.. here goes my stories

For the past six months i have been searching for what i want in life.. still searching until now because i don't know what i want.. sometimes life suck, it doesn't always on your side. I'm not that girl who is very lucky in love though..its very devastating..how sad. but life goes on right???? and so i did. its hard to actually find yourself in a position where you love someone but at the end of the day you end up breaking up and cry yourself until you fall asleep.. its happened to me...but its OK i have my friends and my family that loves me for who i am..that the most important part accept me for who i am..


my childhood friends and manap the "walaupun"




my zati, nadiah and ira

my angels
they always there for me when i need them..through my sorrow,tears, happy days..there were always there...


my life have been surround with wonderful persons and they really enlighten my day..open up my eyes and see there is a lot more outside that need to be discovered...



my fire, rain, and snow

no matter where you are you will always be inside my heart reminisce the time that we have together..au revior..till then..bye bye...



No comments:

Post a Comment